Friday, May 11, 2012

The Flynn City Egg Man, A Novel.

It's coming soon in paperback.


Fantastic Book
By irrilia (Deaver, WY)
"I loved this book! It is a great read. The characters are believable in every way. You've seen them in your own neighborhood I am betting. Never read a book by this author before. Hope he writes more. (Have to look to see if he has any others, I don't know at the moment.) He describes places in the book quite nicely, you can conjure them up in a sec with his words. I didn't want it to end! Maybe a sequel, find out what ole' Cuffy is up to later in life? :) It might remind you of being in high school, it did me. Most definitely recommend this book."








The Flynn City Egg Man
By Cheri Grabowski (Lodi, OH)
"I happened to read this around Easter...I loved the story. Ronnie Ray Jenkins has a gift of bringing his characters to life in a way that makes you feel you know them personally. Loved the ending. I look forward to reading more of his works."








Great Book!!!!!
By B Hobbs
"This book gave me such a good feeling and gave me memories of growing up in Pennsylvania with a good story tied in"









Pleased in PA
By By Librarian414
"Happy Easter everyone! I read this book with fascination...the characters come to life in such a way that you feel as though you are actually in Flynn City. The story line is fantastic with a great deal of humor. It's a great Easter Story and one definitely worth reading! Anxiously awaiting this author's next masterpiece!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment