Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reviews:

These a just a few of the reviews left by readers. I thank them.


The Flowers of Reminiscence


This review is from: The Flowers of Reminiscence (Kindle Edition)
Great Book down memory lane. Nellie is able to keep her memories alive with her book of flowers, from sorrow to joy, through wars, the great depression and finally to her dreams of how she wants to live out the rest of her life. Excellent ending!

This review is from: The Flowers of Reminiscence (Kindle Edition)
The story line is an unforgettable. I read it within a day because I couldn't put it down. I recommended this book to my mother, who works in a nursing home and has great compassion for those in there. The author does an excellent job telling the story of Nellie's eventful life. The book has a postitive and influential message, and reminds us that we all have a story to tell, and to listen to those stories especially from our elders.

This review is from: The Flowers of Reminiscence (Kindle Edition)
Great book, well written!!! The whole book I felt like I could feel the characters emotions. Great ending, would definitly recommend this one. Ready to start another one of his books.


The Flynn City Egg Man


This review is from: The Flynn City Egg Man (Kindle Edition)
I happend to read this around Easter...I loved the story. Ronnie Ray Jenkins has a gift of bringing his characters to life in a way that makes you feel you know them personally. Loved the ending. I look forward to reading more of his works.

This review is from: The Flynn City Egg Man (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! It is a great read. The characters are believable in every way. You've seen them in your own neighborhood I am betting. Never read a book by this author before. Hope he writes more. (Have to look to see if he has any others, I don't know at the moment.) He describes places in the book quite nicely, you can conjure them up in a sec with his words. I didn't want it to end! Maybe a sequel, find out what ole' Cuffy is up to later in life? :) It might remind you of being in high school, it did me. Most definitely recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment